FS Kanile’a Custom Tenor Master Grade, Chocolate Mango + Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc_J

Reaction score
Here is my stunning Kanile’a Custom Tenor, made with gorgeous, all solid Master Grade, Chocolate Heart Mango. Lightly used, it is pretty much in brand new condition. Mahogany neck, 19 fret rosewood fingerboard & rosewood bridge, Graph Tech "NUBONE" nut & saddle, Paua Abalone dot inlay (top and side), open gear chrome tuners. Comes with a hard case.

I am continuing to cut back my collection. This sounds awesome with the Oasis Bright strings on it. This tenor is light and very responsive, with good volume.

Sound Sample: https://app.box.com/s/o2bxlbko9awpv12scefeh9ym0z4pvqvj

SOLD !

P1070266_zpsf4wpy0oy.jpg

P1070272_zpsxzyvhfis.jpg

P1070269_zps56uplwzy.jpg

P1070267_zpshqlr1wsi.jpg

Last edited:
In the picture, what strings do you have on it? The Oasis Brights with a wound G?

In the picture, what strings do you have on it? The Oasis Brights with a wound G?

The first and last picture showed the old strings (Worth Browns). Currently, it is strung with Oasis Brights with a wound G. That is what is on the uke now.
I've updated the pics to show it with the new strings.

Last edited:
The first and last picture showed the old strings (Worth Browns). Currently, it is strung with Oasis Brights with a wound G. That is what is on the uke now.
I've updated the pics to show it with the new strings.

Gorgeous Uke. Thanks for clarifying. Thought the Oasis Bright looked brighter than the others. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom