WTB Pono baritone or similar

abird4

Reaction score
Hey. I've been looking at baritones that go for $200-$400 new. Probably most interested in a basic, satin finish Pono. Would also consider a Mainland, Ohana...or tell me what else you've got! This will be my first baritone. Thanks.

So, no Pono/Mainland/Ohana Baritones that folks are interested in parting with? I guess I should take that as a good sign...

Oddly enough, Ponos seem to come up for sale more often than ohana/mainland it seems. Speaking generally, not just baritones.

I don't so much think it is that people think that ohana/mainland is better than Pono as they are a pretty outstanding value. Causing people not to part with them.

A new shipment of Ponos came in. Call Andrew at HMS to get the one if your dreams.

I am picking up a RBSHC Spruce top Baritone. Very excited.

Mims Ukes has Ohanas for $149-300 depending on whether you want laminate, solid top, or all solid.

You can check out the Paradise Ukulele on ebay. He usually has couple Pono factory second or used in decent price.
Here's the link:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pono-Barito...104?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c4f799408

I agree with this post.

I have bought a Uke which I love from him. And he is just shipping another tomorrow for me. Kilin is really great to work with. I will buy more from him.

He worked for John Kitakis, the owner of Ko'Olau / Pono. And is a great technician.

Good to know. If he had a satin MB with similar discount up for sale I would be inclined to snap it up.

Good to know. If he had a satin MB with similar discount up for sale I would be inclined to snap it up.

He has a lot of stock and can head to the warehouse for you as well. So give him a call or drop him an email. I am sure he can find you one. My RTC Spruce top leaves today.

Great, will keep that in mind! I have an email in to Mike at Mainland re: a second...will see how that works out...

Top Bottom