Can't we all just get along? My Uke figurine collection

Olarte

Reaction score
Thanks to Mike and Donna from Uke Republic for the latest additions to my "can't we all just get along" Aloha collection

image.jpg

image.jpg

I have a Christmas ornament that would fit in nicely!

Thanks it adds to the aloha ambiance in my practice room. And it reminds me of whaf jake loves to say "peace, love & Ukulele"

Kermit is my favorite as rainbow connection was my sister in laws favorite song. I gave her one of these (which plays he song) before she died of cancer last January.

Kermit is my favorite as rainbow connection was my sister in laws favorite song. I gave her one of these (which plays he song) before she died of cancer last January.

That's a great collection Ivan.

I love the Kermit one too. I have to get one of these for myself. Would you share the source for yours? Thanks!

That's a great collection Ivan.

I love the Kermit one too. I have to get one of these for myself. Would you share the source for yours? Thanks!

Ditto! I was thinking the same thing!

The Kermit is available on Amazon and eBay its a hallmark ornament

Unfortunately they go for $42 now. When I got them for my sister and I they were on sale for $15.

It does play rainbow connection which is pretty cool.

By the way I recorded this for her about a year or two before she died
And she kept her ornament in her law office

nice vid', Ivan!

I just have these...:shaka:
minions.jpg

I love the ukulele maneki neko. I found this site that sells them in various forms - everything from figurines to keychains to magnets! He has a hula girl companion as well. Now I just have to decide which ones and how many... :)

I like this collection. It makes me smile.

Funny I guess it comes with the territory eh?

I need to get a few pictures of my chubby ukulele kid I have hanging out at my shop. I also picked up a monkey with a Hawaiian shirt and hat, maybe with a drink in his hand I had plans to fabricate a ukulele to add to. Hes hanging out at my shop as well along with my little wooden spearchucker.

Its amazing what you can find in a goodwill store.

I promised pictures.

chubby.jpg This guy states made in Peru on his foot, hes made of a ceramic like substance.

monkey.jpg My partying monkey guy I have plans of using colored polymer clay to make a ukulele to place at his feet.

humma.jpg jumma.jpg There are only so many times in life you can joke in public about finding a spearchucker. I found this guy in Westport CT. Goodwill store for like $4 No ukulele but hes too cool. Reminds me of an old movie Trilogy of terror actually.

I still need pics of my porcelain-ish ukulele girl I bought shes still in the padded mailer and my little Hawaiian tiki.

Top Bottom