UU! How've you been!?

degracia

Reaction score
Didn't know where if this should've been put in the General Discussion section, but move if needed. :D

This has been one of my first posts in a very long time. I came back for a quick minute with some good news. :)

I just got a phone call from my gf earlier this afternoon and she had left me a voicemail telling me she had some good news. Earlier in the week I had played for her aunt since she's hawaiian and taught her some basic uke stuff. She's kind of familiar with the uke. Anyways, I ended up talking bout Sonny Burns, since apparently that's her 'nephew'. I was shocked to hear that, but it wasn't a big deal. So about that phone call.... my gf had told me that she wanted me to come with her family to Vallejo and jam with some other people next weekend. I asked who is "other people" and she goes, the guys you love watching on youtube, Sonny B and Chris Ramos. I was like woooww... how do I pass this up.

If you aren't familiar with Sonny Burns or Chris Ramos, they are relatives who combined together to form CRSB. They were just individual uke players, Chris, famous for his Break Up Song. Both, youtube sensations, lol.

I just feel like this is one opportunity I'm not gonna pass up. I felt like letting ya'll know since I came away from the uke game for a little bit, especially UU :(. Hopefully I can get a video down with them and show ya'll. And maybe I'll come back and stick around to catch-up on the things i missed in the past year or so, lol.

How's everyone been anyways? I missed yall crucial.

WOW Sweet for you man, get that learnin hat on and come back to talk story and school us on what you know!!!!!

Sup man!! looks like your doin good, good to see :D

Top Bottom