Pono Sunburst

katysax

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
The Sunburst Ponos on the HMS website sure look pretty. I'm not going to buy one - I have too many tenors. Boy that sunburst looks pretty. The MTD-2 looks to be quite a bargain.

I was eyeing the slotheaded one... *drool*...

But I really have no more room at home for another ukulele. If I had to find space to house one more, that uke has to be a real special piece...

You must have a small house cause I've got lots of room at my place. In fact I have a two stall garage just in case.

you mean...you like this?
pono_mtd-2sb-5.jpg

That's one beautiful ukulele. And I say that as someone who doesn't usually care for sunbursts.

I generally don't prefer sunburst but I'm drooling over the slot head. Particularly because the Ponos with the mahogany cedar combination are fantastic.

Now, did you guys see the suburst baritone with the cutaway? Wow. Great video of it on Vimeo.
I tried to post the link to the vimeo video, but I couldn't do it....so I guess those interested would have to go to vimeo.com and search for Hawaii Music Supply...then you'll find the sunburst baritone video - and many others.

The Sunburst Ponos on the HMS website sure look pretty. I'm not going to buy one - I have too many tenors. Boy that sunburst looks pretty. The MTD-2 looks to be quite a bargain.
I agree looks very nice, but like you I have far to many tenors, atb.

Ugh the bari(shudders) it's too freakin beautiful..

They are very nice looking. I would really like an all Mahagony PC with cut away.

I was considering the Baritone but Andrew found me another which has more sparkle. Chasing tone.

Top Bottom