My debut as Clarence E. Wombat, Esq.

blatboy

Reaction score
Here's a little song I wrote and performed for my brother-in-law's awesome Kickstarter Campaign. Sure, it looks like a 3 stringed lute like Renaissance instrument, but it's actually my Mya-Moe super soprano...

www.wombatlawyerwillfightforyou.com

I hope you don't think all I do is post things for crowd funding campaigns. Though admittedly, since mine ended yesterday, I could understand why you'd think that way. :spam:

Freaking awesome dude:shaka:

Excellent playing excellent animation kept my interest all the way to the end!

The ONLY thing that I could not come to terms with is the missing peg for the e string it drove me bonkers much like Mickey Mouse's 3 fingers :smileybounce:

Bravo!

Thanks!!!

yeah... they're keeping it period, as such. It doesn't bother me too much. I work a lot in animation (not that I do any animation myself mind you) and I've learned to suspend all reality.

Then again, I'm a musician, and if I don't, it's a tough sell. Hahaha

Last edited:
I know it certainly adds to the period look.

It really was awesome all the way around what Uke did you use?

Is it an original song?

I love the fade out

I would love to play it but my would think its for her haha. In fact it just ended when she came home whew!

Thanks!!!

yeah... they're keeping it period, as such. It doesn't bother me too much. I work a lot in animation (not that I do any animation myself mind you) and I've learned to suspend all reality.

Then again, I'm a musician, and if I don't, it's a tough sell. Hahaha

Yeah... original song. They gave me a story line and I took it from there.

That's using a Mya-Moe Koa super soprano. Good stuff. Had to EQ the heck outta it for the projector speaker vibe, so you lose the amazing overtones of that instrument. That said, it's all about the bigger picture... or, more importantly... the joke.

;)

Well I love the song except I can only say I'm sorry when I mean it which is not very often hahaha

Top Bottom