Off to see Jake tonight in Portland

No, I waited to get tickets and now the show is sold out. My wife and I saw him last year at the Aladdin and had a great time. Enjoy! :rock:

Seeing him tomorrow in Napa thanks to my wife. I honestly think I would only recognize one Jake song (WMGGW) but I know the show is going to be great and even inspiring. Looking forward to it!

WAAAAAAHHHHHHHH.!!!!! Had I known I would have even cancelled the night school class I teach to be there. bummer..................

Hey Steel Rider, hold on to your hat. Jake simply tears it up and does things that are not humanly possible on the uke. Stick around for the meet and greet, an incredibly nice humble young man. I posted before that my wife grew up in Honolulu. I've visited the islands about 25 times over the years. I've met a few people who knew Jake before the Youtube video made him famous. They have all said he has not changed and has always been a really good guy.

Hope it was a great time for you - he is an amazing performer!

Amazing show. Ending up sitting front row so the view was unbeatable. Attaching couple of iPhone pics to show how close.

He busted out a vintage Kamaka Baritone uke for a couple of numbers. Sounded amazing. Also played about half the show with a bass player, really add to the performance.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 8
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 7
Top Bottom