NUDejavu all over again...

UkerDanno

Reaction score
Just got a Martin OXK from a fellow UU member. Always had one on my list, so had to jump on this one when it came up. I think I have everything I want and/or need now, my UAS is totally in remission! ;-D

here's a pic' from the seller, I'll get some new ones tomorrow...
image1.jpg

now, I just need to get rid of a couple!

more better pic's...love that laminated neck!
IMG_20150317_100930398.jpg IMG_20150317_100845317.jpg IMG_20150317_101101752.jpg IMG_20150317_101111159_TOP.jpg

Last edited:
Just got a Martin OXK from a fellow UU member. Always had one on my list, so had to jump on this one when it came up. I think I have everything I want and/or need now, my UAS is totally in remission! ;-D

here's a pic' from the seller, I'll get some new ones tomorrow...
View attachment 77524

now, I just need to get rid of a couple!

I would like to administer some truth serum.

Nice acquisition! An OKX may have to be my next soprano. I continue hearing great things about them.

Last edited:
From what I can see, that's a great looking uke! I just saw a new Martin tenor last weekend, the owner says he loves it more all the time.
Congrats!

I have a Martin OXK, and I really like it. Great tone, intonation, playability and looks too.

It is a great looking instrument, especially for laminate, I mean real formica type laminate! I think the strings are old, I feel lots grooves on the underside of the A string, gotta go get some new Martins! Put some new pic's in the first post, too.

Top Bottom