FS Wolverton Birdeye Maple/European Spruce Tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolcow

Reaction score
This uke is not available anymore

Last edited:
Does anyone know why some of my pictures is rotated when I uploaded the pics. The tuners pic rotated to the left and the back of the Uke pic is rotated to the right....strange

This is a gorgeous instrument, coolcow. Birdseye makes a fantastic looking and sounding ukulele! Good luck with the sale.

-Steve

Wow, that is one beautiful instrument, and nice photos, too. I love that spruce, and love the custom rosette, too--a work of art and a beautiful sounding instrument, too (Jason has sound samples on youtube). Good luck with the sale--I'm sure someone would be very very happy with this one

An amazing Jason Wolverton tenor, mint condition, barely used. This has every feature imaginable. The soundboard wood was taken from a violin wedge. The uke features a mildy elevated fretboard. Tiger Rosewood binding, custom rosette, upgraded appointments package as marquetry purfling on the top and back, and marquetry backstrip. The bridge is Indian rosewood with an 8 hole tieblock. Radius fretboard with custom pearl inlay markers. Special rosewood buttons on tuners There's also a Fishman infinity matrix pickup so you can rock the house. The Uke has no scratches, dings, or dents. It has a full rich sound, outstanding projection and incredible resonance. With the wood upgrade and everything else the current price of this uke would be at least $2800
--------
Asking $2200 include case and international shipping

View attachment 77538View attachment 77539View attachment 77541View attachment 77540View attachment 77542

A gorgeous looking and sounding Wolverton tenor. Coolcow is also a great person to buy a uke from.

Thanks Steve, Steve and Hodge.
I hope it can find a good home...it's a good sounding uke.

I have reduced the price~

Coolcow is also a great person to buy a uke from.

Having bought my Collinbgs UC3 from her, I strongly second this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom