FS: Big Island Mango Soprano

Status
Not open for further replies.

provines

Reaction score
This is probably the prettiest mango you'll ever see on a uke. This is my Big Island soprano. I haven't played it much. I just bought a Koa baritone and need to raise a little capital. REDUCED to $300 shipped CONUS. HI and AK, we'll figure out shipping if you're interested. I'll ship it in a uke crazy black nylon foam case. It's the same case you see everywhere.

I attached new photos at the end of this thread, a few posts down. I want to bring to your attention a little dishing, which looks the same on all my soprano ukes with thin tops, but some people freak out on the issue. So the photo does it justice.

Remember the "owl" uke that made the rounds here a few years ago? Well I think the top of this uke looks a little like a horned owl. See the color coming out of the fret board above the sound hole like owl feathers? I guess you may have to squint.

But wait! There's more! I'll even toss in the awesome Hawaii hat just for fun.

PM me here or email dprovines@provines.net

IMG_7002.jpgIMG_7003.jpgIMG_7006.jpgIMG_7007.jpgIMG_7008.jpg

A short video this morning while I was still asleep.

Last edited:
gorgeous instrument, sounds great too! Nice playing also!

Beautiful ukulele. I was just checking-out the Big Island Mango Series today on their site. I love the Hawaiian Koa Rosette on the Mango Series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom