FOR SALE: Gold Tone GT MicroBass with frets $225.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KohanMike

Los Angeles, Beverly Grove West
UU VIP
Reaction score
Hey all, it's kind of a long story, but I'm selling an extra 23" GT MicroBass with frets. It's only about 7 months old and is in really good condition, except for a small dent I did just now when I shot these photos.

I changed the strings to Road Toad Pahoehoe yellows, swapped out the original preamp for a Joyo with a large tuner, 4 band EQ, 1/4" and XLR connectors. It plays really well and the smooth Pahoehoe strings feel and sound really good.

The tuner has a hard time with the E string at times, because of that and the dent, I'm selling it for $225 plus shipping (I bought it for $375 US , plus the preamp $27, strings $24, and strap $20). It includes the original gig bag and the strap.

2 GT for sale.jpg

Hey all, it's kind of a long story, but I'm selling an extra 23" GT MicroBass with frets. It's only about 7 months old and is in really good condition, except for a small dent I did just now when I shot these photos.

I changed the strings to Road Toad Pahoehoe yellows, swapped out the original preamp for a Joyo with a large tuner, 4 band EQ, 1/4" and XLR connectors. It plays really well and the smooth Pahoehoe strings feel and sound really good.

The tuner has a hard time with the E string at times, because of that and the dent, I'm selling it for $225 plus shipping (I bought it for $375 US , plus the preamp $27, strings $24, and strap $20). It includes the original gig bag and the strap.

Good luck with this sale. Someone will get a terrific deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom