Video Play Problem

CDon

Reaction score
I'm trying to track down a problem that I have been having for the past month or so with playing videos. In particular, attempting to open a video link to any of the UU videos results in a complete lock up of Internet Explorer (v7) and requires using the Task Manager to shut it down. This also seems to leave IE trashed in general for subsequent use and requires restarting the computer to clear up. I experience a similar experience with videos from CNN, but they don't completely trash IE. Other videos, like YouTube work ok. I seem to recall that UU videos and CNN videos autostart when clicking the link. I am considering that this may be part of the problem. If someone can confirm autostart, I'll try to track down the issue further. None of the videos that I can watch autostart, and all have the little 'play' control displayed. The operating system is Vista.

Don

try reinstalling flash player or updating it your codec might be out of date, a good way to get all codec you'll need is install divx player(google it), also my mates comp had problems with his media cos of a corrupt registry file, here is a link to some good software it cleans your registry and meta files and its free (the free version is anyway)

Last edited:
sorry i just remebered the rules and i put a link sorry,i can't put a link but google "superantispyware"

Last edited:
Top Bottom