WTB: KoAloha KTM-00

Status
Not open for further replies.

cptdean

Reaction score
I'm looking to buy an excellent condition KoAloha KTM-00, and thought I'd check here before buying a brand new one. Let me know what you've got and how much you're asking, delivered to TN. Thanks!

I'm looking to buy an excellent condition KoAloha KTM-00, and thought I'd check here before buying a brand new one. Let me know what you've got and how much you're asking, delivered to TN. Thanks!

It is always the kiss of death when you post a thread stating the uke you just bought is perfect and UAS has been vanquished. :p. Opio needs a big brother and a KTM-00 would be perfect. Good luck on your quest.

It is always the kiss of death when you post a thread stating the uke you just bought is perfect and UAS has been vanquished.

Actually, he said damper. So.... a new uke every 3 days instead of 2. :D
Im in no position to point fingers though.... cuz I just bought 2

Actually, he said damper. So.... a new uke every 3 days instead of 2. :D
Im in no position to point fingers though.... cuz I just bought 2

Right you are, he said he was"not in a rush", that was three days ago. Yea it is all good fun, I am two in 4 days, still waiting on the second one and thinking about another.

Last edited:
It is always the kiss of death when you post a thread stating the uke you just bought is perfect and UAS has been vanquished. :p. Opio needs a big brother and a KTM-00 would be perfect. Good luck on your quest.

Having two is exactly what I'm going for. I've been waiting for the tenor Opio to arrive (as I've commented in other threads), but if I can get a previously enjoyed KTM-00 for a little more...well, that just makes sense, doesn't it? :)

LOL...you guys are hilarious! My main problem is I keep reading posts and looking at awesome ukuleles!

ETA: My inability to wait reminds me of the old TV commercial: "How many licks does it take to get to the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Roll pop? 1...2...3...*crunch*..."

Last edited:
LOL...you guys are hilarious! My main problem is I keep reading posts and looking at awesome ukuleles!

ETA: My inability to wait reminds me of the old TV commercial: "How many licks does it take to get to the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Roll pop? 1...2...3...*crunch*..."

UAS reminds me of the old "Lays" potatoe chip commercial..........."bet you just can't have one". I really do think a tenor is a great addition. Keep the Opio strung high G and go low G with the tenor. It really does open up a whole new area of sonic possibilities. :music:

I have no problem with buying 4 Ukes in 8 weeks ... they all just kind of lined up ... Keep looking and buying to satiate your passion!

It takes patience. Sometimes you have to wait and other times it finds you. When I put up a WTB of a KoAloha LN concert, I was PM'd fairly quickly and I took it. It was just what I wanted.

Your tenor is out there. If I recall, there were a few of them in the last month. Look back over the older posts and if it isn't closed, write and ask. It can't hurt. lt has worked for me in the past.

Last edited:
PM sent. :)

Is it 10 characters yet?

I've been waiting for the tenor Opio to arrive (as I've commented in other threads), but if I can get a previously enjoyed KTM-00 for a little more...well, that just makes sense, doesn't it? :)

You and me both, friend!

Koaloha tenors are superb in every way. Outstanding volume and intonation, with the Hawaiian reputation and all-Koa build that makes them exceptional, professional-grade instruments. Irreplaceable in one's quiver of top-of-the-line instruments.

That said, if anyone wants to buy mine, let me know.

Last edited:
alanjang came through like a boss, and I'll soon have a BEAUTIFUL bow tie tenor on the way! Be careful what you ask for around here, folks, because you'll surely get it! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom