NUD - BIG thank you to Cfiimei

Pirate Jim

Reaction score
Hi folks, just got a Lanikai LU-8 in the mail. Cfiimei sent me the uke in exchange for a collection of things unique to my corner of the UK. Had a hell of a lot of fun doing that and have ended up with a lovely uke at the end of it. Thanks Mike - it's true that the UU'ers are damned good people!

Photo 20-03-2015 12 29 37.jpg

That Lanakai is purdy.

that's really nice looking. Those 8 strings are pretty

Hi folks, just got a Lanikai LU-8 in the mail. Cfiimei sent me the uke in exchange for a collection of things unique to my corner of the UK. Had a hell of a lot of fun doing that and have ended up with a lovely uke at the end of it. Thanks Mike - it's true that the UU'ers are damned good people!

View attachment 77674

What a win/win!!!! Love your uke hands, holding all your beauties!

Ha! I just now noticed the post. I think I got a great deal. Jim, the chocolate is now gone, the monkey is hanging on for dear life, and the tea is enjoyed every afternoon. I still miss the action on that thing; undeniably the best action I've ever played on an 8 string.

Everybody... Know that Jim is as we say here, good people.

That's the problem with chocolate, Mike, it always does! Have to echo the action comment - it plays incredibly easily.

The best part about those wall hangers is that when you take the instruments down it looks like something from a horror film...

Top Bottom