Kala KA-FMCG Concert with Mi Si Pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.

deschutestrout

Reaction score
SOLD! Okay, it pains me to part with this uke, as it is a very special Kala. Was my first decent uke, and after adding the Mi Si, it was destined for gigging. This Kala sounds amazing! Solid spruce top, Flamed maple back and sides that are gorgeous! My UAS provided an expensive (to me) uke, so I am thinning the herd. This is the hardest one to let go, as she's killer. Very light strum marks can likely be found in the proper light, one small nick/indentation near the pick up jack from when the pick up was installed (photo may capture it). Hard to see the imperfection unless you're at the right angle. No case, but will be well packed prior to shipping. She's ready to plug in, and anxious to find a new, loving owner. This Kala won't disappoint!

PRICE REDUCED TO: $300 conus (this is the lowest I'll go on this uke!). Paypal please. This is a killer uke!

Kala2.jpgIMG_0767.jpgKala4.jpgKala5.jpgKala6.jpg

Last edited:
Bump to da top! This is a sweetheart gang, and the addition of the Mi Si adds significantly to the value. Those typically cost around $200 for pickup and install ... and, the pickup has about 10 minutes of total use.

Price drop, and bump! The voice on this Kala is outstanding ... I'm considering keeping her, so buy this sweetheart before I change my mind :)

Living in the UK, I'm not in a position to buy this uke, but I've completely fallen in love with it, and I'm going to have a look for one in the UK, so thanks for posting it regardless!

Also I felt it deserved a bump.

Last edited:
Why is this still here? Someone should grab it soon. Good guy to deal with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom