WTB: Looking for used Concert Ukulele

Jacobowitz

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I recently started learning guitar and would like to branch out and learn the ukulele at the same time. I have been doing a lot of research into it and wanted to come here looking for my first one. I would like to buy a nicer one but not new so I can get some more bang for my buck (as I read its worth spending the extra dollars on a ukulele).

I am looking for a wooden concert ukulele used in the 40-60 range hopefully.

Thanks!
-Jacob

Considering it costs $20-40 or more to ship a uke these days, you may get more mileage out of going to a shop and picking up a Makala or something. $40-60 won't get you much here...shipped. Just a thought :)

If you wait and watch the marketplace you could find something likely closer to the $80-$120 range unless you buy a soprano. My KA-SEM was new from ukegirl for like $85 a year or so ago shipped with a case and extra strings. Well worth it!

Where are you located, Jacob? Shipping is so expensive, that you'd be better off looking for a used uke that you can pick up?

Thanks everyone. I ended up buying a used Kala KA-CEM off of EBay. I am so excited to start playing!

Top Bottom