Where to purchase used ukuleles?

Reaction score
Where can we find USED ukuleles for sale?

Please recommend RELIABLE websites/shops, other than UU. Thanks.

I currently know the following:

Elderly Instruments.
Flea Market Music.

:agree:........................

How many sources do you need? Ebay is full of them. The real question is from what site can one get a used instrument and have the lowest chance of getting stung.

guitarcenter.com is pretty good. You can buy the uke and return it to your local guitar center within 30 days if you don't like it.

This in my opinion is the best place.

You can find some good deals on Music Go Round's website. If you see something you like don't order it from the website because the shipping is way too high, call them directly for a more reasonable shipping charge.

KR String Repair. Hawaii.

Kilin Reece is a stand up individual and a wealth of experience and knowledge.

I have bought two Pono Pro Classics from him and I am very happy with the Ukes, his service and price.

Not sure you'll find a better place than here my friend. Member to member transactions infused with a genuine sense of community. Can't beat it. :)

I purchased a few lower end instruments from Butler Music on eBay and they were good to deal with.

I've bought a few things here on the UU marketplace and have had only good positive experiences.

I've had good experiences with Butler. I am selling a couple of my ukes, if your interested. See my signature.

Gryphon Strings in Palo Alto, CA carries used instruments. I've seen used Kamakas once or twice, but they always seem to have several vintage ukes.

Gryphon Strings has some used/vintage ukes, but not nearly the selection as Elderly.

Elderly always has some ukes looking for new homes

I have had good experiences with Elderly, Bernunzio, and Mandolin Brothers. Also the UU Marketplace.

Top Bottom