Kamaka on ebay

Ive never worked with that seller, but I know of them, since they advertised extensively on the radio a few years ago. They basically help people in Hawaii sell their items on ebay and charge a comission for those computer illiterate people, or those who are just too lazy to sell it themselves. So they are most likely legit.

This ebayer is a powerseller, I think that's a good sign. :)

It will go for more than I can do, was curious for two reasons:
I see they are usually selling ukes and striked my curiosity about what to check for in buying used ukes when you can't play them first?

You might also keep an eye on this White Label Tenor. This is the seller I got a White Label Soprano for two hundred bucks from. Looks like it has had some neck work done on it though that didn't exactly go as planned. Feedback's not perfect, but is seems that they had a couple of bad weeks back in October and one idiot in the last couple of months. It could go for less than it should though for those reason. Could be a steal.

I'll know more about my score hopefully by the end of the week. I finally got an email from them yesterday to let me know that they ship out on Mondays.

Top Bottom