FS/FT: Covered Bridge Mahogany Concert

Status
Not open for further replies.

seonachan

Reaction score
I got this beauty of a uke in a recent trade here on the marketplace. I had planned on it replacing my C1K, but I've changed my mind. It's all about personal preference - I like the lighter weight and skinnier neck on the Martin, as well as its slightly louder and punchier tone. The Covered Bridge though does have a wonderfully clear and sweet tone that I will miss. I tried to justify keeping two concerts, but with too many other instruments, I can't do it. So, this one must go.

It's all solid mahogany with an elegant, unadorned look. Hardly any signs of use, and it plays like a dream. The only "blemish" to point out is that the holes where the tuners come through the headstock have visible rough edges around them (see the pic). It doesn't mean a thing to me but it may bother some folks so it's worth mentioning.

It comes with a Uke Crazy hard foam case.

I'm asking $500 plus shipping, and I'll also consider a trade for a super concert or a tenor.

CB_UU.jpgcb1.jpgcb2.jpgcb6.jpgcb4.jpg

Last edited:
Gorgeous uke, but even more gorgeous playing. Wish you'd make more videos!

Wow, that sounds so nice! I'm sure whoever buys it will love it (and I wish I could buy it, but I'm on a ban).

Hi. Click on seonachan's user name. A drop-down box should open, with an option to Private Message.

If I had the cash on ... (just bought a new Uke) ... I would be scooping this up for sure ... lovely tone.

A great buy on an excellent value-for-dollar uke even when full price. Somebody jump on this one!

And as so many said, lovely playing in the demo!

Thank you all for the kind words about the uke, and my playing. I had a couple potential deals/trades but it's still available - and lonely!

EDIT: Traded! Thanks everyone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom