WTB: Kala thinline travel ukulele

Photojosh

Reaction score
I find myself wanting one of the Kala travel ukuleles. Tenor or Concert would probably be my first choice. But I wouldn't be against a good deal on a soprano either.

Guitar Center's used webside has one of each used for $150.

I have a Kala thin-line tenor that I'm looking to sell. Spruce top with mahogany back. Purchased new in February 2014 in Oahu, Hawaii. I will post some pics later today. Perfect, as-new condition.

I have the spruce top soprano and I love it. It's loud and it has a great tone. i don't usually play it around the house, but when I'm traveling, I'm usually playing outside or in a group and I can use the extra volume. It's really solid and well done. I had the tenor once and it was just the same. The soprano has a nice little nylon case that fits it like a glove and really makes a small package. I think it's almost the perfect travel uke. If it had a pickup, it would be the perfect travel uke. Imho, of course. :)

I think I have seen a new one that was made out of acacia recently. ??? It looked really nice.

Yeah, it's that kind of stuff that makes me think a soprano would be neat (though I prefer a larger fretboard generally).

I got a soprano travel Kala (with the built-in compass!). I am a tenor guy, but I really like the soprano version. It is a bit small for me on the fretboard, but it has a very nice sound and projection. I also really like the curved back - very attractive.

Hi ,
I have a soprano lacewood travel. Very, very pretty! PM me if you are interested…

Photo Mar 23, 6 11 42 PM.jpgPhoto Mar 23, 6 11 48 PM.jpgPhoto Mar 23, 6 11 28 PM.jpgPhoto Mar 23, 6 11 56 PM.jpg

$150 shipped. Paypal preferred.

Includes gig bag and digital tuner (new).

PM me. I will post in main forum tomorrow. Thanks!

Those Kala Thins are pretty slick. Good luck with your search!

Just a note that I'm likely still interested in a soprano travel kala if anyone has one. Drop me a line.

Top Bottom