New music: "Pineapple Poundcake" from our upcoming CD available to hear!!!!

Reaction score
Heya UUers!

I'm the lead uke player from Davenport Johnson and I just wanted to invite everyone to come hear the first single from our upcoming CD "Constellation." Its called "Pineapple Poundcake" and is available for your listening pleasure at http://www.davenportjohnson.com

I'd love to hear what you all think about it! We were honored this past week by John Baxter at UkeFarm Radio when he added it to his playlist! So cool to be rubbing elbows and strumming arms with the incredible array of ukulele talent on his station.

Davenport Johnson is a ukulele based group whose sound ranges from mildly acoustic to wildly electric. "PP" is an example of the acoustic side.

Hope you get a chance to drop by and take a listen. And fingers crossed that you find your toes tapping before it's over. Thanks for reading down this far,

Cheers,

Dave-id

Last edited:
Wow, 46 people viewed this post so far. If any of you listened to the song I really would love to hear your thoughts on it!

Thanks in advance!

-Dave-id

Last edited:
Dave-id,

I listened, and then I listened again. Catchy, upbeat, and my toes were tapping as predicted. Good fun. And I think I've got the lyrics memorized! :) So, when will the CD be available?

Bill

Heya Bill,

Thanks so much for your feedback, I really appreciate it! Yeah, I don't think we'll need to print a lyric sheet for this one. :)

The CD will be released on April 28th.... thanks for askin'! (I'll be back here shamelessly self promoting it!)

-Dave-id

I just checked it out, sounds great! I'm in the middle of my morning forum scan and I can attest that Pineapple Poundcake pairs well with my morning coffee :)

Top Bottom