Need help trying to find this guy's website

toothpicktower

Reaction score
Last week I ended up looking at this one uke guys website. Now for the life of me I cannot find it or him again, and it's driving my nuts! (I've combed through my search history, no luck and I'm beginning to think I imagined this!)

Anyway very little to go by. He is a very clean cut young man with a narrow face, glasses and brown hair. Probably late 20s. He plays very cleanly, I believe mostly instrumentals.

And on his site he sells eBook PDFs of various chord theory, one book was about 7th chords, one book about chord progressions. I think he had books for both uke and guitar.

That is so little to go on. Anybody got any ideas?

Regards, - Ross

Nope! Not James Hill, Aaron Keim, Curt Sheller, nor Brad Bordessa! Tho the guy again kinda looked like Brad Bordessa 'cept with short hair and a very serious expression. One of these days I'll find this guy!

Oooh Oooh I found him! I was flipping thru that Ukulele magazine with Victoria Vox on the cover, wondering if I had see him in there maybe. Then I saw a tiny little ad for the 3rd Annual Ashokan Uke Fest, and there was his picture! It's Paul Hemmings!

This is why the Internet invented bookmarks. Thanks all.

Thought for sure it was me when I read the OP! :D

Paul Hemmings is incredibly talented. If you haven't heard his latest CD yet, it's a must in my opinion. Best integration of uke with other instruments I have yet heard.

Very nice Blues Jazz!! Thanks for introducing Paul Hemmings to us. I like his music. :D

Paul Hemmings is incredibly talented. If you haven't heard his latest CD yet, it's a must in my opinion. Best integration of uke with other instruments I have yet heard.

I have heard he is excellent. Will check him out.

Top Bottom