"Love Me Or Leave Me"

Damn Jon... That was absolutely brilliant!
Perfect arrangement of a classic tune!
Three cheers and friggin "hip hip hurray"

Damn Jon... That was absolutely brilliant!
Perfect arrangement of a classic tune!
Three cheers and friggin "hip hip hurray"

Geez Glenn, thanks heaps mate, really appreciate it. Tough one to sing. Man it never ceases to amaze the bottomless well of popular standards from the 20s and 30s. Just mindboggling. Enough to keep us both going for a lifetime! Cheers brother.

Geez Glenn, thanks heaps mate, really appreciate it. Tough one to sing. Man it never ceases to amaze the bottomless well of popular standards from the 20s and 30s. Just mindboggling. Enough to keep us both going for a lifetime! Cheers brother.

And a perfect Isto exit!

Such a treat, as always, to watch your videos. You are soooo talented and bring such joy!!!! Know that you are very much appreciated and loved by the uke community.

That was real fine Jon!
Love the jump to that high vocal line.
Many thanks brother. Um, yeah...sorta makes me cringe a bit but I gave it the good old English try. Need to work on the falsetto projection methinks. :p
Gotta agree with pa here, too -- loved it -- loved THE WHOLE kit and kaboodle! <3

Oh, and I second RichM: I choose to love you, too!
And I love you right back in spades Chelle. xo
Such a treat, as always, to watch your videos. You are soooo talented and bring such joy!!!! Know that you are very much appreciated and loved by the uke community.

Keod, really appreciate your positive feedback and encouragement on my clips. Thankyou so, so much.

Loved the song, singer and rendition. A big wow for the uke, too! Thank you!
Thanks heaps turtledrum. Yeah this is a very special uke to me. Duane Heilman of Black Bear ukes made it for me according to my own custom specs and it's one I'll never part with. he even managed to tint the macadamia wood orange for me. He's amazing. :)

Top Bottom