imeem.com

rayan

Ukulele Underground Staff
UU+
Reaction score
Does anyone else have an imeem account? I love that site. You can find almost any song you want to listen to. They actually have legit partnerships with all the music publishers so its all legal. Can't download the songs (unless you're resourceful ;) ) but its still cool.

You can find a lot of music on Youtube these days anyhows if you just want to listen :)

Does anyone else have an imeem account? I love that site. You can find almost any song you want to listen to. They actually have legit partnerships with all the music publishers so its all legal. Can't download the songs (unless you're resourceful ;) ) but its still cool.

so rayan, what is your resource. there are several songs that ive been looking for that i found there... and want. haha.

so rayan, what is your resource. there are several songs that ive been looking for that i found there... and want. haha.

It involves a certain audio-routing utility... not going to get into details because we don't condone teh interweb piracy :p. I used to do something similar for a podcast I used to do. So it's not hard to find if you just use google.

I usually just listen straight of the website. Also, how sick is this alicia keys remix???

http://profile.imeem.com/SNOjW5/music/O-Mzeaet/alicia_keys_u_dont_know_my_name_reggae_remix/

I had been looking for it for over 2 years before I found it on this site.

It involves a certain audio-routing utility... not going to get into details because we don't condone teh interweb piracy :p. I used to do something similar for a podcast I used to do. So it's not hard to find if you just use google.

I usually just listen straight of the website. Also, how sick is this alicia keys remix???

http://profile.imeem.com/SNOjW5/music/O-Mzeaet/alicia_keys_u_dont_know_my_name_reggae_remix/

I had been looking for it for over 2 years before I found it on this site.
Thanx! I just added that to my playlist.

imeem is great. the one thing about listening to things on youtube, u cant really put it into a playlist.... or can you? i think imeem does tho.... not sure, i dont use it much :p

Top Bottom