Seagull Entourage CW QI

BigD

Reaction score
Well its not a uke but its a great guitar! Ive had this guitar for about two years now and its been a fantastic companion and a great player. Im sure everyone is pretty aware of the Godin company who makes seagull, arts and luthier, simon and patrick, norman, i think there's more but they are the ones that come to mind. They make fantastic mid level guitars at great prices. Ive yet to play one i dont enjoy. I am at this time trying to break into the bass world(6 strings are two too many for me) and this guys just going to sit unplayed. It has its battle scars, theres the normal nicks from playing with a pick by the sound hole and guard, it also has a scrape on the bottom by the jack where there was a small repair done. Also it does have a small crack on the left side of the sound hole. Ive taken it to be looked at and have been told its stable and not going anywhere but it would be a easy fix if that is what you wanted to do! Its hard to even make out and really only noticeable when a finger is run over it. Past that it sounds great, plays great and feels great. The action was lowered and the strings are dadarrio ej16's which i believe are what seagull puts on in the factory and ive yet to find a set i like more. The built in tuner works great as well as the pickup system thats built in!

Im asking 240 plus actual shipping. These retail at about $500 and ill also throw in a nice fender hardcase that its been living in these past couple years as well as a fully loaded pick holder. Pictures will come soon!!

Last edited:
I do also have a B.C. Rich Warlock with a special edition green tribal paint job on it thats for sale. I figured thatd garner a little less interest here but none the less if you are interested let me know! Thanks for your time everyone

Top Bottom