Dancing in the Moonlight (cover on uke + glass bottles)

puremarkska

Reaction score
What's up everybody. It's been awhile since I last posted a video ... partly because I've been hella busy with other stuff and partly because this was the video that I was working on. :p -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pJe57EG5ao

I actually started making it a long time ago, but only got around to finishing it now. Watch for my definite UU shout-out towards the end. :D

shooots.

Excellent

That's fantastic. Dare I say a lot more fun than the original? :)

Eh, every vid you make get bettah and bettah. Enjoyed this one big time an no can wait fo da nex one.

Too cool! Did you use the clip-on tuner to get the right notes for the glass and bottles?

If you drank more sodas, you'd have more space for "Vote for UkulelesReggae".

Thanks everybody!

Too cool! Did you use the clip-on tuner to get the right notes for the glass and bottles?

Yup! for the wine glass I was actually clipping it straight on to the flat bottom piece, and it worked wonderfully.

Yeah, I really did want to put 'vote for Ukulelesreggae' on the shirt. I like that guy much more than that deach character.

:D

We run, we jump, we swim and play. We row and go on trips
But the things that last forever are our dear friendships.

Camp Anawanna, we hold you in our hearts
And when we think about you it makes me wanna fart!
--"It's 'I hope we never part'
Now get it right or pay the price!"

Now we will share a lifetime of the fondest memories
By the lake of Anawanna set in the old pine trees

Camp Anawanna, we hold you in our hearts
And when we think about you (This thing came apart)

Think Anawanna. Speak Anawanna. Live Anawanna -- Ugh!

Confused on why i posted that?
A little bit of observation might get you the answer...also if you are old you're prolly outta luck...first person to tell me why i posted this gets to request a song from me!

Confused on why i posted that?
A little bit of observation might get you the answer...also if you are old you're prolly outta luck...first person to tell me why i posted this gets to request a song from me!

Salute your shorts!

well, I never heard of it before, but saw the shirt in the video, read your post and googled...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsb1VAw-fkk:cheers:

Top Bottom