FS: Kamaka HF-3 Tenor - Nice curl, new semi-gloss finish, like new!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Telperion

Reaction score
No longer selling

[No Longer for sale] a nearly new Kamaka HF-3 koa tenor. It has gorgeous figured koa, and is a real pleasure to play, in part due to the great set-up from HMS. This one has the new semi-gloss finish from Kamaka, which has a great feel and seems to really bring out the figure in the koa. It's in like new condition, and comes with it's original Kamaka hard case, which is also like new. Strung with the original Kamaka strings.

This one was purchased just this past January. Unfortunately, I'm overspent on ukes right now, so I'm trying to reduce the numbers. I'm also partly selling it to help pay for a trip my wife and I have planned this summer. I'm asking $, which includes shipping within the US and PayPal fees. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have, and thanks for looking!

-Steve

Kamaka HF-3 Full Front.jpgKamaka HF-3 Back.jpgKamaka HF-3 Neck.jpgKamaka HF-3_case_UU Sign.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, maybe you have enough for your trip and can keep the Collings. I remember you really wanted it and might regret selling it later.

Best of luck with your sales and choices. They are all keeper premium ukes.

Wow, maybe you have enough for your trip and can keep the Collings. I remember you really wanted it and might regret selling it later.

Best of luck with your sales and choices. They are all keeper premium ukes.

Thanks, Uke man. I actually sold a couple others today, and will be keeping the Collings UC3M tangerine! Yes, they are all great ukes, but I still need to scale back a bit and stay focused.

Cheers,

-Steve

Thanks, Uke man. I actually sold a couple others today, and will be keeping the Collings UC3M tangerine! Yes, they are all great ukes, but I still need to scale back a bit and stay focused.

Cheers,

-Steve

What else have you got coming up for sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom