Original kala Pocket Ukulele Solid Spruce/Flame Maple (KA-PU-SSFM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

eculuke

Reaction score
Never really played this much...so it must go (as the wife says). This is in terrific shape..9 out of 10 on condition. Plays terrific and comes with original gig bag. This is the original kala pocket ukulele, not the thin body new one. This one seems to be nearly impossible to find on the web since it is discontinued. I had a hard time pricing it since it isn't being offered really anymore. Price is 175.00 plus $15 to ship...price is paypal to me....please feel free to ask any questions. I have been on the board for a long time and done many sales.
Thanks
Luke

SOUND SAMPLE VIDEO tuned up to CFAD

https://youtu.be/YGImypq8rNA

11 Sopranissimo Scale (Distance from Nut to Saddle)
16 Overall Ukulele length
7 Body length
3-3/4 Upper Bout
5-3/16 Lower Bout
3-3/16 Waist
1-7/8 to 2-1/16 Arched Back Body depth
1-3/8 At Nut
Solid Spruce on Top, Back, and Sides with Flame/Spalted Maple veneer
12 Silver Nickel Frets
Fret position Marks at 5th, 7th, and 10th frets on neck and top of fingerboard
Rosewood Fingerboard and Bridge
Mahogany neck
Satin Finish
Friction Tuners with Black buttons
Gold Silk-Screen Kala Logo on Headstock and Neck heel

Last edited:
Very nice looking wood on your uke whoever buys this will enjoy the wood.

Your borrowed text is way off, your ukulele has friction tuners and what Martin strings on it? ;)

I also think the solid spruce description from Kala is way off as the also describe it as spruce with a maple veneer. A better description is a solid maple ukulele with a very thin spruce veneer on the inside of the front and back. My review of my own: http://forum.ukuleleunderground.com...-Kala-KA-PU-SSFM-(better-late-than-never-eh-)

Good luck with your sale.

Beautiful Uke.

I highly recommend whoever ends up with it to try the 94u strings from Aquila on it. They are tuned one octave higher the way a true piccolo instrument should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom