My first post here - An original song of mine called "White Fluffy Clouds"!

ciarac

Reaction score
Hi guys!
I have a new ukulele original cover song up, I hope you like it. Please give me feedback, and constructive criticism is most welcome!

Info about this song and its lyrics are on my website: https://ciaracarruthers.wordpress.c...s-video-with-lyrics-where-the-song-came-from/
I am using youtube as a sort of motivation for me to play and perform more. My singing and uke playing is not where I want it to be, but through doing these videos, I find my confidence improve, and I think over time I will get to where I want to be.
Anyway, I hope you like it.

Thanks!

Welcome aboard Ciara. It's a nice thoughtful song with good picking. For the small critique you requested, your vocals aren't always on pitch but when you really sing out, they are, so perhaps consider that. Cheers and well done.

well, I listened to your whole album last night...
wanted to stop but could not ! your talking/singing and your hypnotic picking were some kind of addictive...
it is a beautiful garden of strange and poetic songs... very intimate... just like I like songs... bravo.

Thank you for taking the time to listen, Bonesoup! You're so right, I go off pitch when singing more softly, it's something I need to work on.

Top Bottom