new aquila strings on the road: may ask you some help for testing them?

mimmo

Reaction score
Caldogno, Northen Italy (50 Km far from Venice)
Hello Guys,

Mimmo here.

Did you never even thought of a strings that can change the color while you are playing it? This innovative string has the incredible and unique characteristic of color changing as effect of the fingers warming it up,
We also were able to add some Chanel 19 fragrance in these strings so it will also smell good and better as more as you’ll play it because the warmer temperature under fingers. Actually we do not know id this thing will be acepted by customers.

We would have you guys to try and to let us know, before we’ll release it the strings set, your feedback on comment on this.
I would like to find some 10 volounteers for these tests
Thank you very much for your help
Mimmo

I love your strings Mimmo, I'd be very happy to test any new ones out. What do you need from me?

:eek:ld: nice try young man.

And I bet you are from Aquila too right? :rolleyes:

image.jpg

I got a set of these strings from Mimmo, and not only did they sound great, but they boiled up well and tasted good with marinara.

Aloha mimmo,
I would love to try your strings, I will send you a uu pm for my address thank you

I like the idea of the color changing strings--kind of like the toothbrushes that are blue when new, then the blue gradually fades to indicate wear and time for replacement. ;)

However, Chanel #19 is a little too 'classic' for my taste. Perhaps Coromandel instead. You'd gain the secondary benefit of the patchouli repelling moths or any other little buggers wanting to get in there and chew on yer precious tonewood. :D

Hello Guys,

Mimmo here.

Did you never even thought of a strings that can change the color while you are playing it? This innovative string has the incredible and unique characteristic of color changing as effect of the fingers warming it up,
We also were able to add some Chanel 19 fragrance in these strings so it will also smell good and better as more as you’ll play it because the warmer temperature under fingers. Actually we do not know id this thing will be acepted by customers.

We would have you guys to try and to let us know, before we’ll release it the strings set, your feedback on comment on this.
Mimmo

Excellent Mimmo! You had me going until you got to the fragrance, and I realized what day it is. :D

haha, this is a good one :)

You'd gain the secondary benefit of the patchouli repelling moths or any other little buggers wanting to get in there and chew on yer precious tonewood. :D

But then you'd attract hippies, which are even harder to get rid of.

Happy to help

I've always loved your strings on many kinds of ukes, and would be happy to help. My wife is also just starting a ukes in the school program at her elementary school and that might be a great way to do some durability testing for the new strings with kids.

Hello Guys,

Mimmo here.

Mimmo

I've always loved your strings on many kinds of ukes, and would be happy to help. My wife is also just starting a ukes in the school program at her elementary school and that might be a great way to do some durability testing for the new strings with kids.

I hate to be the one to do this to you but..............APRIL FOOLS. Mimo made this post on April 1st, read all of the other the replies. ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom