Bandito Tyler like you have never seen it... Special for Aldrine.

Tnachtmqn

Reaction score
I think I posted this in the wrong thread...

What's up UU? My name is Tyler. I used to live on Oahu and Aldrine and I used to hit the "open mic scene" a lot... Lol. Anyway, I am new here and I just bought my first Ukulele about 2 weeks ago when I was in Hawaii. I wanted to do a cover of Bandito Tyler, so here it is. I shot it in one take, so there are some mistakes, but overAll I was fairly happy with it. I promise you have never seen a version of it like this...

Let me know what you think...

http://youtu.be/qnBsroqjB7Q

Last edited:
Aww darn, I was hoping to hear how that uke sounded! Nice playing though!

Lol... It was sorta an April Fools gag. I will make sure to post a video with the actual Ukulele though, it sounds great.

Nice playing....ya know, with the chops ya got with that right hand pop/slap technique, clawhammer should come almost second nature to you on the ukulele....just sayin :)

...and welcome to UU

I'm looking forward to seeing your future videos.

Thank you so much. I did a little searching for the claw hammer and it looks very interesting, sorta bluegrassy even. I will give it a shot... Although, those things are far easier when the strings are 19mm apart... Lol

Nice playing....ya know, with the chops ya got with that right hand pop/slap technique, clawhammer should come almost second nature to you on the ukulele....just sayin :)

...and welcome to UU

I'm looking forward to seeing your future videos.

Top Bottom