New Uke Day! Hand built in the heart of England

barefootgypsy

Reaction score
I got a lovely hand-built solid mahogany uke today from luthier Dave Morgan of DJ Morgan Ukuleles of Dudley, West Midlands. It's beautiful.... everything perfect! This chap deserves to be better known! He's on here - Dave Morgan..... P4010005.jpgP4010007.jpgP4010008.jpgP4010006.jpg

Congrats! It's beautiful!

Wow! That is a very nice looking uke!

that looks gorgeous, look forward to seeing and hearing it in action in a uke vid soon!

Congrats L
on your new beauty.. was this the exciting thing you were mentioning.. cool :) Happy Strummings

Very nice indeedy.

You were talking about a getting a new uke at Gilsland as I recall...is it a Concert or a Soprano...I remember you were considering a Concert as being a bit more comfortable .....??

Very nice indeedy.

You were talking about a getting a new uke at Gilsland as I recall...is it a Concert or a Soprano...I remember you were considering a Concert as being a bit more comfortable .....??
Yes Chris, I'm much more comfortable with concert size, really. I can't put this one down!

Gorgeous! That wood is just glowing! Concert is my sweet spot, as well.

Very pretty, even the bridge! Congrats!

Congrats L
on your new beauty.. was this the exciting thing you were mentioning.. cool :) Happy Strummings
Thank you Stan! Yes it is... I'm thrilled to bits with it, such a high level of craftsmanship and expertise there. Nothing to disappoint! Happy strummings to you too, my friend!

Top Bottom