4 months of playing so far

UkuLincoln

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

I've stopped by these forums many times on my, so far, 4 month journey into playing the ukulele. Thanks for all the help! It just dawned on me that I never officially joined, so now here I am.

Like many of you, I got hooked the moment I started playing. I've played every single day since I started, except for 3 days when I wasn't home and wasn't able to take the ukulele with me.

I assume there is a section here for people to post videos of themselves playing. I'll go find that and post this video to ask a question about it, but I figure I'll put it here too in case anyone anyone is curious.

https://youtu.be/rB3laBX9vUU

I'm very lucky that there is an actually ukulele store about 20 minutes from where I live. I passed by the store one time and decided to look in even though I've never played an instrument and never thought I had an aptitude for playing music. From the moment I went in that store, I haven't been able to stop thinking about ukuleles. :)

Here's a photo of me in the store the day I bought my ukulele.

IMAG2807.jpg

Lincoln

Welcome Lincoln. Looks like a nice selection of ukes on the wall. You are luckier than many.

Welcome to the forums! What did you end up buying?

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

Laura, I took home the yellow Komoa I'm playing in the picture. It's the same one in the video.

Top Bottom