Pono AT5 Acacia Pro Classic Tenor - Beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.

rappsy

Reaction score
*****SOLD*****

During my attempts to purchase the elusive and mythical "The One", I have bought a number of Ukes in the last few months. I am narrowing it down as I get closer.

I have three different Pono Tenors in three different listings and they are just about perfect. The only issue is at the bottom of the bridge where some strings snapped as I was putting them on and they left marks in the finish. This is not an issue, but there is a redish mark on the side. It is not a defect, just the way the wood came out. I think it gives it character.

AT5 PC, (Acacia Wood) (This is the 5 series. More bling on the front.) This has a radius fretboard and comes with the hardshell case.

The following is an HMS video of the AT5. It is not my specific instrument.

https://vimeo.com/43996074

They will come with the Koolau Gold strings that were originally on them when I got it which have been taken off, although the pictures may not show these strings. (One of the sets is Low G.) You would be better off leaving the strings off and I'll include them separately in the box, so I'll send it unstrung unless you want it strung. This way you can put whatever strings you want on them. The Koolau strings are as thick as logs. <smile>

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
*****SOLD*****

This Uke is now sold.

Thanks for all the the inquiries.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom