WTB: Concert Pineapple tweed case

mvinsel

Reaction score
Hello,
I'm looking for a hardshell case for a concert pineapple, preferably tweed.

I see Stagg has soprano and baritone size tweed cases without the mid body waist and expect that would do if I could find one in concert size. Some thing like that would be my first choice.

I see the Fremont rectangular is discontinued in tweed, but there must still be some out there. The store I buy from in Seattle has a Fremont in black that I'll buy if I can't find tweed.

In searching the archives the threads are mostly from 2011 and the links to ones found then don't work anymore.

Anyone have any current leads or one to sell?

-Vinnie in Juneau

I've been looking for the Stagg tweed pineapple shaped case in soprano size but have been unable to find one. It seems they switched over to the standard figure 8. A concert size seems even harder to find.

Thanks Wildfire,

I found this soprano and one other for sale online in the UK with a bit of googling:
http://www.eaglemusicshop.com/Ukuleles/stagg-uke-case.htm. I expect that's doesn't help you either.

I have a hunch that the kind of stores that might have old stock like this aren't the ones that post items for sale online.

I really miss musicguymike, especially after browsing all the old threads on this.
I like the retro look but that doesn't mean I like the loss of functionality in a world seemingly in retrograde.

-Vinnie

Top Bottom