FS Custom Sailor Brand Cedar Tropical Walnut soprano (all solid)

Mattyukaholic

Reaction score
I'm sad to sell this one but I've got something special on the horizon. This one is a beautiful custom made Salior Brand (LoPrinzi) cedar and tropical walnut soprano. This uke is a one of a kind blue label with all solid woods; cedar top, tropical walnut back and sides, koa and ebony binding, mahogany neck. It has an ebony fretboard, bridge and head plate. It has a smooth satin varnish finish.

Another great thing about this is the pegheads tuners that were specially ordered. They're so lightweight and make tuning a joy rather than a chore.

The ukulele has a deep tone for a soprano, very loud but deep and mellow at the same time. The cedar top gives it the sound of a broken in vintage ukulele. The neck is lean and fast and plays like butter.

I custom ordered this one about a year ago from the wonderful Mike at Uke Republic. It's a truly unique and wonderful ukulele.

Comes with a really nice deluxe Uke Crazy burgundy hard case.

Looking for $850 / £600 plus postage. Sending from the UK but will send worldwide tracked and insured.

Thanks for looking,

Matt

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

If all of my 'ukulele money' wasn't reserved for a custom currently on order (built from the same woods) I would be all over this. Such a beauty.

I have a Loprinzi cedar/walnut soprano and I love it, love it, love it! It's so light, and so flavorful.

Top Bottom