Celebrating - Just passed 100,000 page views on my blog!

barefootgypsy

Reaction score
It's just two weeks past the third anniversary of me starting my uke blog Life's a Ukafrolic... and today the page views passed into six figures. I'm really pleased about that. Thanks to everyone and anyone who takes a look in from time to time! I try to keep it interesting, and to share the stuff I like. Happy Easter everyone!

(Pssst - link to the blog below!) :cheers:

Last edited:
Congratulations! I've been enjoying your blog since you posted on your musical tour of Madeira.

That is wonderful! I just went and had a look - it is very nice!

Thanks everyone! And thanks for looking....I do enjoy writing it, when I get the chance! And it's so nice when someone responds with a message!

congratulations! Deserved numbers; your blog is great!

Just passed the 1000 subscriber mark on my youtube channel. Thanks for the regular features of me on your blog over the years!

Congratulations! I've been enjoying your blog since you posted on your musical tour of Madeira.

Me too!

Congrats!

Petey

Congrats! Well done!

Great accomplishment - congrats!

Thanks again everyone! It's funny, yesterday there were a record number of page views, it seemed that a few folks trawled through most of the pages, as it wasn't just one or two particular posts.... well, that's nice!

Just passed the 1000 subscriber mark on my youtube channel. Thanks for the regular features of me on your blog over the years!
I'm thrilled to hear that George - so well-deserved! You really are a virtuoso player! I hope we meet again some time soon... are you going to any of the big UK festivals this year? Huddersfield? Cheltenham?

Top Bottom