Off to a workshop! wOOT!

deschutestrout

Reaction score
My son and I are about to head out the door for a two hour drive to Portland to attend two workshops presented by Aaron Keim! One is on fingerpicking styles, the other on left hand techniques. Should be fun! Hope to learn some new things. Off we go!

Hey you're gonna have a blast!

I caught some of his workshop action at the ukefest in Vancouver earlier this year. Aaron and Nicole, too, are great!

The workshops were quite good! Aaron is a great instructor, solid approach, and we learned some new things. New stuff to work on! And, looks like he'll come help our small, rural school's uke class for a session (found out he lives about an hour from us ... serendipity!) If you ever have an opportunity to go to one of his classes...GO!

Love the Quiet American!!! A workshop with Aaron Keim would be wonderful.

Sounds like a fantastic father and son adventure. I love Aaron's books, it would be great to attend a workshop.

My son and I are about to head out the door for a two hour drive to Portland to attend two workshops presented by Aaron Keim! One is on fingerpicking styles, the other on left hand techniques. Should be fun! Hope to learn some new things. Off we go!

How was the work shop? I have just bought a book on finger style of his from his site ...

How was the work shop? I have just bought a book on finger style of his from his site ...

Workshops were excellent! I learned some new chord shapes and picking techniques, and my son learned how to read tab (plus all the other stuff) ... very worthwhile, fun, and we picked up a couple of his books to work through. Nice guy too!

Top Bottom