Mim is taking orders for the Kala Waterman

gregmchugh

Reaction score
If you are interested in the new Kala Waterman, Mim has started taking order for delivery soon. See her Facebook page for info...

Yep. I already paid for mine. Solid colors are $50 shipped, translucent $60 shipped.

I pre-ordered one from Uke Republic a couple months ago...I hope they're on a similar timetable!!

(I'm getting seafoam green. Because, you know, seafoam green and plastic are a match made in heaven.)

I ordered the exact same one.

TBUS just ordered a whole bunch from our sweet Mim for our library lending project! I can't wait to try one....

TBUS just ordered a whole bunch from our sweet Mim for our library lending project! I can't wait to try one....

TBUS is getting BugsGear... they are SUPER sturdy for the abuse they are bound to get from time to time when checked out of the library!
I have those too! Watermans are lighter with the vintage build!

Watermans are in NEXT WEEK! Squeeeee!

Thanks for the shout out yall!

My pre-orders are filling up so quick that I may be making another order TOMORROW!!!
They are great and hope to get them turned around and in people's hands ASAP!

They come to me from California, so it takes a week. But I think it is worth the wait, I will make sure they are in perfect shape for you!

Something else I am super excited about is Kala is opening a new warehouse in Virginia as well. So if anyone needs any and all Kalas, if I don't have them in stock, I can get them in a day, then set them up, and send them out instead of the week turn around time! Since I don't drop-ship anything sometimes it takes awhile to order something in from Cali and then get it out to you! That all changes now! I am excited for it to open the door to me offering more Kalas to my customers! They are great ukes, but I think they set up is super important!

I digress!

WATERMANS! HOORAY!

Info and colors here!
https://www.facebook.com/mimsukesstore?fref=ts

Last edited:
I got this one...

MK-SWT/OR Translucent Orange $49.99 plus $5 shipping east coast, $10 west of the Mississippi (generally)

Mine are supposed to be shipped today from Kala to me! I hope! They will go out next Thursday if all goes as plans (fingers crossed), 2 day priority, so I am hoping there will be an influx of Watermans on that Saturday!

Mine are supposed to be shipped today from Kala to me! I hope! They will go out next Thursday if all goes as plans (fingers crossed), 2 day priority, so I am hoping there will be an influx of Watermans on that Saturday!

I am going to scrape some Mim DNA off of mine and clone my own Mim!

I was under the impression that as soon as I sent you payment that my Waterman would magically appear in my music room. Am I doing something wrong? Do I need to close my eyes and click my heels 3 times? Or do I have to say Beetlejuice three times? I'm very confused.

I am going to scrape some Mim DNA off of mine and clone my own Mim!

Can you make 2, and send one to me :)! I could use another me!!!

I would make the clone me answer e-mails and I would do set-ups!

I was under the impression that as soon as I sent you payment that my Waterman would magically appear in my music room. Am I doing something wrong? Do I need to close my eyes and click my heels 3 times? Or do I have to say Beetlejuice three times? I'm very confused.

The Magic Mim likes to check them over before being sent to you first! So they will show up here... and I will check it over... and through the magic of two day priority mail... poof... at your door it will be 2 days later! Then you get to magically put it in your music room!!!

The Magic Mim likes to check them over before being sent to you first! So they will show up here... and I will check it over... and through the magic of two day priority mail... poof... at your door it will be 2 days later! Then you get to magically put it in your music room!!!

Hmmm... can you magically induce me into a coma until next week? I think that's the only way I'm gonna make it now. The wait is already killing me.

Top Bottom