Koaloha tenor for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven57

Reaction score
I'm selling a koaloha tenor. It's two months old. I'm selling it for $600. I ll email you pics if your interested.

I'm selling a koaloha tenor. It's two months old. I'm selling it for $600. I ll email you pics if your interested.
Just curious, why are you selling?

Im trying to minimalize my life..plus they cutting my hours at work so I could use the money

Im trying to minimalize my life..plus they cutting my hours at work so I could use the money

i did this a while back.. and it was such a free feeling.. i took the 100 things challenge.. it is where you try to get all of your stuff down to 100 things!! it is amazing what you do not need! i ended up selling all of my books, and DVD's and tons of old shrits and the like.. i ended up selling any instrument that had "dust" on it! i am fighting UAS now!! but doing okay.. i only have 2.. and one on order..

Seven57 has asked me to post the photos he just sent me on his iphone!! man i wish i had 600 dollars to drop on this.. it looks amazing!!! drop him a line if you want more details!! 2008 Koaloa Tenor..

remember.. i am not selling it.. he is.. i am just posting the photos for him..

d

Attachments

• photo3.jpg
    photo3.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 126
  • photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 96
  • photo1.jpg
    photo1.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 90
Trade?

Any chance you want to trade for a Kanile'a K1-T in gloss finish?

How much would shipping be to Canada (toronto area)?

Oooh, that's a tempting proposition...the case alone costs $100. This is going to be gone in no time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom