Corey Fujimoto's New Album -Fables

turtledrum

Reaction score
Corey's new album is available as a CD from www.theukulelesite.com .
It's terrific. Needless to say, the musicianship is phenomenal and song choice, terrific. Andrew Kitakis is the executive producer and his stunning photography graces the CD package. Downloads are also available via Amazon.

I've had hours of enjoyment listening to Corey's videos of the ukuleles at HMS, as so many of us have. I wanted to support his work by getting the CD and am really glad I did. It's unique and memorable. Lots of play time coming.

The whole album is on spotify too if you want to hear it before buying.

For a moment, I got all excited that maybe he released another album. FYI, Fables was released in 2013. Anxiously awaiting another one.

But... you should be excited. If you buy it directly from HMS, you can have them install a pickup, or low G on the CD.
Technology these days is just amazing. :p

But... you should be excited. If you buy it directly from HMS, you can have them install a pickup, or low G on the CD.
Technology these days is just amazing. :p

Mine came low action. :) Thanks for finding some humor in this!

I ordered my copy from HMS when it was first released. I got an Oasis humidifier with mine. :)

Bill

I ordered it via download ... Corey's playing is just fantastic ... I didn't realize Andrew was the executive producer on it. Nice.

I love his "1000 Years" on that Fables album. Purchased that as a download from iTunes.

Just purchased this after hearing it while riding in my friend's car after a uke building class on Oahu.

What a beautiful album.

Corey is an outstanding player...I'll have to check this one out.

Top Bottom