Funny Uke Dreams - What was your craziest uke dream?

Ukulele Eddie

Reaction score
I had a funny uke dream last night. I just won one of the Timms sopranos that was for sale and dreamt that it arrived with the neck not properly attached, all sort of bolts not properly aligned (in the dream, apparently it was normal for ukes to have bolts to keep them in their body shape), and the three of the tuners were just dangling at the end of the strings, not even in the headstock.

Perhaps this is the craziest part -- despite its condition, I played it and expected to be impressed. I was not. I took it down the hall to Aldrine's office to get his opinion. He agreed. It was not quite right and I might consider returning it. I started to try to fix it when he politely informed he me had to go to a meeting and that I should gather my parts and work on it elsewhere.

What was your craziest uke dream?

My uke got some sticky mud on it, so I rinsed it under running tap water and cleaned it with a sponge and some washing liquid. I was pretty happy with that coz I got rid of the mud. Weird...:D

I think I have never dreamt about my ukulele, or any ukulele for that matter.

I had a dream 2 nights ago I was at a bar with Chuck Moore.

My uke got some sticky mud on it, so I rinsed it under running tap water and cleaned it with a sponge and some washing liquid. I was pretty happy with that coz I got rid of the mud. Weird...:D
Haha, Daysi, it sounds interesting but crazy indeed ;)

When I was expecting my 2nd ukulele (Kanile'a K1 concert), I dreamed that when it arrived it was made of wickerwork (woven cane). Very prettily woven, with regular fingerboard etc.
I interpreted this as worrying that a (to me) expensive big K uke might actually be not as impressive as I hoped.

Top Bottom