Wanted Kala Lacewood Baritone

lateinlife

Reaction score
I am looking for a Kala solid Lacewood spruce top baritone if anybody has one they would like to sell.

I had the tenor version with this wood combination. It was a very nice instrument. Never saw a baritone though. Good luck on your search.

They exist. There was one on ebay a month or so back and somebody on UU had one at some point.

I myself would like a Concert version. Or maybe even a tenor.

They have to be rare, as the 2112 catalog shows only the Sop, Conc. and Tenor. I'd love a Bari, tenor & concert, while we're dreaming. I hope you find one.

Nice video! I've had baritone on my mind this week. That one would certainly fit the bill. Good luck with your search!

I have a Kala Lacewood Baritone that I will sell. Contact me if you are still interested. They are rare. I believe they were only produced for a brief time.

I have a couple of beautiful Lacewood tenors, which tune and carry well at DGBE or dGBE, they are not . but are new in the box.

Kala Lacewood Baritone

I am looking for a Kala solid Lacewood spruce top baritone if anybody has one they would like to sell.

I just happened across your old post. I have a Kale Lacewood Baritone I bought from Curt Sheller several years ago.

I is in beautiful, almost excellent, shape. I recently had the top re-sprayed professionally with a very thin matte finish.

The lacewood is solid on the back and sides. It has a very tight grained solid spruce top.

If you are interested, let me know. I will probably put it on Ebay soon.

I can send you pics.

Thanks Jim

PRivate message sent.

Top Bottom