Martin C1K with Friction Tuners for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

deschutestrout

Reaction score
SOLD! For sale is a Martin C1K solid Koa Concert with gig bag. Excellent condition. I swapped the geared tuners with quality friction tuners I got from Mainland. Original geared tuners will be included with the sale. Beautiful koa, excellent intonation, tone and playability. SOLD! (the friction tuners look awesome, and function quite well! I personally love the look.)

Martin1.jpg
Martin2.jpg
Martin3.jpg
Martin4.jpg
IMG_0727.jpg

Last edited:
Nice Uke. There are so many great comments about this one and doing business with Mark has been a pleasure. It plays well and sounds and looks good. Good luck with the sale.

Do you know if Gotoh UPT would cover the existing holes left by the Grover geared tuners?

I don't believe so. That photo was before I filled the holes with the end of tooth picks and brown "dye" of sorts. Now you can hardly tell they are there unless you're looking for them. And, I'm generally not paying too much attention to the back of the headstock. UPT's may also require additional drilling to expand the holes (not positive on this) ... no alteration was required when installing these friction tuners.

Here's a better pic of the headstock and tuners. Original geared tuners are included in the sale if you choose to swap them back.
martin.jpg

these C1K's are the best solid koa bargain for the money!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom