F/S or Trade - Pono RTSH5 (C) Cedar Pro Classic Tenor w/Hardshell Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

rappsy

Reaction score

*** SOLD ***

I prefer to sell, but a trade works as well. I am interested in KoAloah KCM-00, KCM-02, KTM-00, Pinapple Sundae, Blackbird Clara, Collings UT1K, and.... WHATCHA GOT?

I have two more Pono Tenors available in two different listings and they are just about perfect. The only issue is at the bottom of the bridge where some strings snapped as I was putting them on and they left marks in the finish. Other than that, they are in wonderful condition.

First Up is the RTSH(5) (C) PC. (Cedar). (This is the 5 series. More bling on the front and their top of the line.) This has a radius fretboard.
I prefer to sell, but a trade works as well. I am interested in tenors. WHATCHA GOT?

They will come with the Koolau Gold strings that were originally on them when I got it which have been taken off, although the pictures may not show these strings. (One of the sets is Low G.) You would be better off leaving the strings off and I'll include them separately in the box, so I'll send it unstrung unless you want it strung. This way you can put whatever strings you want on them. The Koolau strings are as thick as logs. <smile>

This link will take you to HMS playing one. This one is not specifically mine.

https://vimeo.com/16730526

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
It would help the prospective buyer(s) if you listed what the back and sides are made of...just a suggestion.

It would help the prospective buyer(s) if you listed what the back and sides are made of...just a suggestion.

The first letter in the long and complex model name indicates the type of wood used for back and sides. So the "R" is rosewood. It is like rocket science trying to figure out some of those Pono models .:pe

Last edited:
Thanks DUD. Couldn't have said it any better or more concise. Knowing me, I probably would have gone into one of my long and winding descriptions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom