WTB Solid Body Tenor !!

patico

Reaction score
Hi guys.

Lots of playin live lately so i want no more bothering feedback... this summer (february 2015 for us) played for small (pubs) n large (3500) audiences.

I'm looking for a tenor solid body.

hopefully a Koolau Solid Body, if anyone wants to sell it.

Please write here or PM me if you have something in mind.

I'm from Easter Island but have family in Miami, so shipping to Miami, PayPal fees and whatever added extras .... I pay.

PS. visit my youtube channel --> Paticochile

Ioarana, Maururu
(bye, thanks)

Last edited:
liquid, thanks for your input, but i'm looking for nylon strings.
forgot to write it in the initial thread.

i'm a fingerstyle player, and those steel strings damage my nails.

Thanks a lot !!!

Hi,

I've got a Teton tenor I could sell. It's not as good as a Koolau but it's pretty good and a lot cheaper and yes it has nylon strings. Currently I have it strung low G. Corey Fujimoto played it and actually liked it. one benefit is that you can plug headphones in and a battery amps the sound so you can play in private. I bought the Teton from Mim who has a very good reputation on the Ukulele Underground. I would sell it for $200 plus shipping costs. it's in perfect shape and comes with a gig bag. solid bodies don't get crushed in the mail. the neck is fast and accurate.

The next step up before a Koolau would be a Pono chamber body which is very close to to a Koolau and HMS carries them.

Go on line and read about Tetons. They're very nice. I'm keeping my Teton concert.

The next step up to a Koolau is

I have a Koolau CE-1. PM me for details.

Still want to sell your teton? PM me if so!
Hi,

I've got a Teton tenor I could sell. It's not as good as a Koolau but it's pretty good and a lot cheaper and yes it has nylon strings. Currently I have it strung low G. Corey Fujimoto played it and actually liked it. one benefit is that you can plug headphones in and a battery amps the sound so you can play in private. I bought the Teton from Mim who has a very good reputation on the Ukulele Underground. I would sell it for $200 plus shipping costs. it's in perfect shape and comes with a gig bag. solid bodies don't get crushed in the mail. the neck is fast and accurate.

The next step up before a Koolau would be a Pono chamber body which is very close to to a Koolau and HMS carries them.

Go on line and read about Tetons. They're very nice. I'm keeping my Teton concert.

The next step up to a Koolau is

Top Bottom