Santa Monica, CA ukulele class starting soon

janeray1940

Reaction score
Hi all - posting on behalf of a friend who teaches ukulele at McCabe's in Santa Monica, CA, who wanted to get the word out about a new class forming soon.

The class is "Uke 2" and is a bit more advanced than the usual beginner classes; in order to be in the class he is asking that you know diminished chords, inversions, and be able to play barre chords comfortably. This is a great option for those who may have already self-taught themselves the basics, but want to take their playing to the next level, or those who have already taken a beginning class and want more.

If interested, please contact the instructor, Steve Rose, directly at ukerocker@gmail.com. A start date hasn't been announced yet but is expected to start in a few weeks; it will run for 8 Wednesdays from 8pm-9:30pm.

(And for the record - I don't benefit financially from spreading the word; this is how and where I learned to play and I just can't recommend it highly enough!)

Just giving this one a bump for those who may have missed it the first time. Still no start date for the class other than "soon" :)

Top Bottom