Black Bear soprano

H

Hippie Dribble

<<<SOLD>>>

custom uke, Jan 2014.
like Martin 3K but better.
immaculate condition save for mild strumwear around soundhole.
macadamia body
mango neck
maple/apricot fretboard and bridge
orange recon stone peghed inlay
ivoroid peghed and body binding
multi layered rosette and purfling
gotoh tuners w/ apricot wood knobs
more details: http://www.blackbearukuleles.net/detail.html?itemid=499
light well balanced, rich tone, warm voice
unique one of a kind instrument
hardcase
PRICE REDUCED: $1200 shipped
paypal.
sound and video samples on request
thanks for looking

bb 1.jpgbb 2.jpgbb 3.jpgbb 4.jpgbb 5.jpg

Last edited:
Please don't sell this one!!!

I thought they would have to prise this little beauty from your rigor mortised hands !!!
Seriously, if you were a uke Jon, you would be this one.

Please don't sell this one!!!

Yes ... same thought, Jon .... really wish you didn't have to sell this one!

Buuuuurrrrrrrrpp. Uh, excuse me.

Price reduction. This is one of the nicest playing, looking and sounding soprano ukuleles anywhere.

It appears as if all Users and FFMers have secretly joined forces to not purchase this ukulele as noted in the "wish you wouldn't have to sell this one" messages...

It appears as if all Users and FFMers have secretly joined forces to not purchase this ukulele as noted in the "wish you wouldn't have to sell this one" messages...

Haha. I was wondering about that myself... :p

I have a Black Bear 3K, more traditionally styled, just like this one. Jon will have another Black Bear down the line, rest assured. It's just time to move this one on. I, for one, can totally relate. It's no big deal. I've been loving mine for the past two months. It's butter all around. If someone's looking for a lifetime soprano, look no further. Aesthetically- easy to see here- Duane's ukes, to me, can't be beat. I've been around the block for a while, and kick myself for not grabbing a Black Bear sooner. They play amazingly and are built to last by a maker who has been in the game longer than virtually any other luthier you'll see posting here on UU- it's true if you do some research. I tend to buy new, so the buying-direct no-credit card/PayPal caveat always got in the way, but I'm glad I finally took a chance last year. Anyway, great price, great uke, and most importantly- great person! Jon's the best person in the world I can think off... so someone ought buy this beauty ASAP! Good luck, you ole Hippie!

Hear, hear!!!! Black Bear ukes have a magic to them that can not be explained. And this one is unique...
I've been eying off my son and wondering how much I could get for him, someone buy this before I do something silly!

Top Bottom