NBD new baby\uke player day.

Olarte

Reaction score
My latest and best aquisition yet. Our first grandson was born this morning at 3:36am Maxwell Reed Olarte born to my son Adam and his girl Amanda.

After a year of loosing my best friendship, along with family members and battling cancer it is so wonderful to go Into a hospital to meet my first and beautiful first grandson. A very special day for me in many many ways.

Life Is still tough but this little baby brings such a strong ray of love and hope that it feels me up with emotion.

Seeing my youngest son Adam become such a responsible and wonderful partner to Amanda and a dad to Maxwell feels me with love and pride.

Here are some shots. And yes he already has a Uke and I plan to do some photos of him with my nano Uke

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
Congratulations!

How wonderful! And, grandpa has the right idea - a perfect fit for your nano ukulele. Love his hat :)

wOOT! Congrats!

Congrats! He's a beautiful baby!

Congrats Grandad! I hope you don't get BAS.....Baby Acquisition Syndrome, that is....

Wow, congratulations! Is that Mim's beanie hat? Looks so adorable on him!

He is beautiful! What a blessing! I love the photo with you holding him, and I love the uke beanie!!!! Congratulations!

Top Bottom