Money Poll

How much income did you report on taxes? (If filed jointly, divide by 2)

• $0-10k

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $10-20k

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • $30-40K

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • $40-50K

• $50-60k

• $60-70k

• $70-80k

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • $80-90k

• $90-100K

• $100K+

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

spookelele

Reaction score
Ukes seem to attract a very wide range of incomes.
This poll is not meant to be judgmental at all.
It is only meant to get a feel for where our community is coming from in terms of disposable income as it relates to our choices and perceptions.

I believe the only one that can see your answer in a poll is you unless you are commenting, so please be honest or else its not worth doing.

None. My bootlegging buisness is a secret source of income................doh, I just blew it. :cheers:

None. My bootlegging buisness is a secret source of income................doh, I just blew it. :cheers:

Then please mark 0.
I'm sure there are lots of retired people that don't file income taxes.
There will also be students and younger people that don't work yet or don't make enough to need to report taxes.
Those are all very valid data points as well.

Like I said, this is not intended to be judgmental.
Just data so we might better understand each other.

How does knowing my income help you understand me better as a ukulele enthusiast?

Since this poll is self-selecting, it's only going to give you a range of incomes for ukulele owners who choose to share their incomes. Polls like this almost invariably tilt inaccurately toward higher income respondents.

religon, politics, income,..... aren't discussed here..... Threads with those topics can be divisive.

Wow, I'm glad no one else can see mine....it's embarrassing. Although I do count my wealth in friends and fun....
I'm amazed at how many people made over 100 grand. I've been studying how to do this, might figure it out before I kick the bucket! No one in my family has ever made this much....legally or otherwise....
The high income earners could probably be found out by how many MB, Kamaka, Devine, etc they own!

WTF? This thread is wrrrooooooonnnnngggg in so many ways. :stop:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom